Monday, December 22, 2014

New sketches/cover for Christmas story

My brother's Micah and Scott wrote a Christmas story several years back. (Berni Beaver and the Jet-Black 4000
Dual-Action Turbo-Lifted Rocket-Propelled Semi-Sonic Super-Sled.) Very much in the vein of older Christmas specials like Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas, long a favorite in our household. Anyway, both Micah and I did a few sketches for it, Scott printed it out and we handed a few copies to family and friends.

Turns out that was 10 years ago - so for the 10th anniversary we decided to haul the story out of retirement and put it up on Amazon for everyone to enjoy. I did a couple of new sketches and a new cover. You can check it out on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Dual-Action-Turbo-Lifted-Rocket-Propelled-Semi-Sonic-Super-Sled-ebook/dp/B00R8NXY9G

That's the Kindle version, though I'm told a print version is coming soon.

Anyway, it was fun sketching again - something I haven't done in a while. Figured I'd share! Here are the new sketches and the cover. Check out the full story if you're interested - hell, it's only 99 cents!




No comments:

Post a Comment